Student Registration for our mobile prom dress giveaway boutique will open on this page on February 7, 2015
The Enchanted Closet has plans to distribute formal dresses at Northlake Mall on March 14, 2015 and later at our permanent boutique located in Emory Village.
Registration will remain open until all appointment times are filled.
Please read the rules below and submit your registration as soon as possible.
We are so excited about helping to make your prom night an enchanted one!
Rules for Shopping at the Prom Dress Giveaway
Please Read Carefully
These rules are in place to maintain order, ensure fairness to every student, and to maximize our limited resources. We will not make exceptions to these rules. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Girls must be metropolitan Atlanta high school students (8th-12th grade) and demonstrate financial need. Metropolitan Atlanta includes Bartow, Butts, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dawson, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Hall, Henry, Lumpkin, Newton, Paulding, Rockdale, Walton, and other nearby counties.
- Each student must present a valid school ID or other picture ID and proof of grade level, such as a report card or transcript.
- Each student must also provide her name, contact information and family income data at the time of registration.
- Girls will be allowed to try on several dresses, but can select one dress for their enchanted night (no exchanges).
- A $10 processing fee will be collected from each girl at check-out after she has selected her dress. CASH ONLY. This handling fee helps to offset the costs of us ensuring that dresses are clean and in good condition.
- Girls are allowed to attend only one boutique.
- Volunteers will serve as personal shoppers for students attending the boutiques. Each girl will be asked to wait until a personal shopper becomes available before she can begin shopping.
- Girls will be allowed into the boutique by appointment to shop in groups of 10-15.
- Late-comers will have to wait until a personal shopper becomes available.
- Please do not wear makeup, powder, white deodorant, shimmer lotions or baby oil to your appointment. These products can ruin the dresses.
- Each girl will be allowed to bring one adult (such as a parent,aunt, teacher, etc.) with her into the boutique. Other family members and friends may wait for students in the waiting area.
- Please make arrangements for young children to be supervised. By law, our volunteers cannot provide childcare.
- Adults will not be allowed to shop for students without the student being physically present.
*High school age girls will be outfitted for their junior and senior proms before middle school age girls are outfitted for their dances.
*Requests for dresses for girls participating in special programs will be reviewed after girls who are going to prom have been outfitted.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.